Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Dangling Conversation

This morning after class, I proceeded to the Ladies' Room to play with Squirt, as I euphemistically term the emptying of the ileostomy bag.

Another girl was in the second stall. I paused, feeling slightly awkward to break the silence of the basement bathroom by emptying the bag. What if she heard or noticed or something?

Thankfully, all my fears were allayed. While doing her business, Mystery Girl's phone rang. She answered it and began a shouted conversation with some long-lost relative calling to wish her a happy birthday. She didn't miss a beat as she continued to tinkle, etc. and flush. As I could actually hear the voice of Long-Lost Relative, there is no way that he could have missed hearing the unmistakable acoustics of an industrial toilet flushing in a tile-walled restroom.

And I thought my bathroom habits were strange.

I suddenly found myself completely lacking qualms about emptying my bag with this girl in the room.

Hannah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment