Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Holding Pattern

Hi everybody!

Julia's home and doing well. Thursday night and Friday were very scary; she had really severe pain that the meds weren't even touching (sound familiar?). Tests didn't show anything bad, thankfully, and after many hours, they were finally able to control the pain. She got to go home! She's doing better each day. Please keep praying for her recovery. Also remember her mom. Pray that she'd be able to keep going even though she's exhausted!

I'm doing about the same. Just tired and stuff. J pouch is goin' nuts. Nothing is really helping it again, even though I'm still taking the antibiotics. They helped a LOT for the first week or so, but they are not helping now. Another call to Dr. A may be due for that. Bladder stuff still hurting. I still don't know anything for sure about whether or not I'll be in school. I'd appreciate prayers for wisdom. I just want God would lead me clearly in the direction that will bring Him the most glory.

I am just living every day with uncertainty of what tomorrow will bring. Honestly, though, that's how we're all supposed to live. Matthew 6 tells me how wonderfully God provides for the grass and the birds. So I don't need to worry about my health or how I'll pay for things or anything. Verses 33-34 say: "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Amen!

Hannah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment