Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Believe

I believe that the Twitchy-ectomy will put me on the road to health.

I believe that one day, I won't need to have alarms going off three times a day to remind me to take medicine to replace what my body doesn't make.
I believe that one day, I won't need all this medicine for pain.

I believe that I will finish my college degree.
I believe that I will get a job and go to work.

I believe that I will never forget what I've been through and will remain thankful and remember what I've learned,
but I also believe that I will be able to move on.

I believe that God will use surgery and whatever outcome for His glory.

And I don't say things like this unless I truly believe it. God is giving me confidence and peace, and I'm very thankful. And excited.

Hannah ;)

1 comment: