Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Firsts

Well, last night was a long night! My heart rate soared to over 180 beats per minute, my pain was out of control, and I apparently was saying all kinds of things that didn't make sense. All the staff from the floor were in my room trying to figure out what to do.

So... in my journey, I had never had to go to ICU... but that's where I found myself last night. Thankfully, the pain got under control! My hemoglobin took quite a big hit. This morning, it dropped two MORE points, so I'm about to get a couple units of blood.. another first...

Please pray for the doctors to find out and fix the source of the bleeding and that the transfusions go well. Pray for some rest for my family! And pray that I will be a light to my doctors and nurses. I've already had a chance to share what God's done in my life with one of my nurses. I've also been reminded to be so thankful for the support I have from my family and friends... love you all!

Hannah ;)

3 comments:

  1. Sending our love to you, Hannah. Praying for your body's recovery. Thankful for your testimony of Christ's faithfulness to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah,
    We are praying for you as well. I am so sorry for the rough road. You are a very brave soldier and I see God's grace and faithfulness to you in your own words. Thank you for your steadfast witness. Please post ways we can help you and your family. I figure they are up with you most of the time right now...so let us know how best to support you.
    Love, Mrs. Mason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, we are holding you before the Throne of Grace. Our hearts hurt for you but we know that your Savior understands your suffering, and His presence is with you. We pray He will allow the pain to decrease and that you will have a wonderful recovery. We love you.
    The Crawfords

    ReplyDelete