Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Semi Colon Challenge!!

Today you get a two-for-one... this is my second post today! ;)

I have a challenge/favor to ask of all you Semi Colon readers... a passage from the Bible that has been super close to my heart through all my health struggles is Romans 5:1-11. While I'm recovering, I'm going to memorize it. It's a very familiar passage, so it shouldn't be too hard. I would ask each of you to consider committing Romans 5:1-11 (click to see the verses) to memory with me over the next several weeks (trying to be done by the end of September). That's six weeks, so if you just memorize two verses a week, you'd be done in 5.5 weeks. Please pass this challenge along to your friends and family and anyone you think might be interested. Maybe practice saying the verses to someone at work or a friend or a family member. Meditate on it. Study it. And then, email/facebook/call/write/comment and let me know how God's using it in your life! This would be a HUGE encouragement to me!

Hannah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment