Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Slow and Steady

Not much new to report... the doctors want me to go very slowly with the liquids, so for the next few days, I'm going to continue with a little soup and hot cereal. Not too exciting, but I've had enough excitement for a while, so I'm quite content to take my time! If all is going well, we can start tapering off the TPN in a few days.

My stomach is feeling less sore and I'm getting more and more mobile, which is encouraging! Please pray that my pain in my joints and muscles is just from inactivity and that I'll have less pain overall! I really want to get off the hard-core IV stuff I'm on.

Today I was pretty tired again - I felt like this on Thursday before we discovered the big infection/fluid collection thing. My white count didn't drop much today - it's still pretty high. Hopefully my body just needs a little rest! Please pray that I will rest in God's plan for me right now and patiently wait for my body to heal. I pray that I won't miss what God has for me right now, here in the hospital.

We are two weeks into the Romans 5:1-11 challenge! Hopefully you are through verse 4 by now! Keep up the good work and let me know how God is using these verses in your life. I know I'm continually amazed by the depth of truth in His word. This week, I'm especially encouraged by the hope I have that is outside of this life. The sufferings I experience now serve only to build and grow my hope in Christ.

Hannah ;)

1 comment:

  1. Will continue to pray for your strength and complete recovery. We Praise Him for His healing touch and grace to you.

    Thank you for encouraging us by your enduring Faith in Christ.

    ReplyDelete