Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Creaky

The past week has been MUCH BETTER as far as the steroid issues are concerned. I took extra steroids for a few days after the Emergency Room run for fluids. Other than being tired, I think my body is back on track as far as steroids are concerned.

The joints, on the other hand, are a different story. I am super stiff and limping around everywhere. I feel like I need WD-40 to lubricate my joints each morning! ;) I have an appointment to see the Rheumatologist, but it's not til the end of March... ugh. I am not sure I can wait that long, however, she will probably want to either put me on steroids (NOT an option for me) or a more hard core treatment like methotrexate or Humira (which kind of scare me). So I am not super excited to hear what she has to say.

My tummy is starting to bother me again - the lower abdominal pain I had with the abscesses, which is frustrating, but it's not bad or anything. Happily, I am doing MUCH better with eating!! Praise God! I'm actually getting hungry sometimes, and I'm not dreading eating, and I'm eating my 6 small meals each day! Yay!

Thankful for progress in some areas even if I'm feeling rather creaky...

Hannah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment