Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update

Julia is doing better. She went to the hospital in a lot of pain, but didn't need to have a scope. She is back in school and doing well now, thank God! ;)

Everything is okay. My ultrasound was more or less inconclusive, so we did more labs. They came back with my white count even higher, almost double what it was when I went home from the hospital. So I'll most likely be getting an MRI soon to see if I have more abscesses or something. I had an appointment with Rheumy, which was frustrating but not really significant. I'm feeling okay, pretty much holding steady.

Everyone asks me what it means when I go for a while without posting anything on the blog... if it's good or bad or what. I honestly don't know. All I know is that right now I just need to take a bit of a break from blogging about my health issues... they simply don't seem important or worth complaining about at the moment. ;)

Hannah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment