Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Answered Prayer

I just wrote a beautiful post, but Blogger ate it...

So here's the short and dirty version. ;)

I went back up on steroids, and I am feeling MUCH BETTER, praise God! Pain is better, I can actually get out of bed and walk to the bathroom without feeling exhausted! Thanks for your prayers; I could definitely feel them!

I felt HUNGRY today, which hasn't happened in many months, and is very exciting!

My wound measured 5 mm less deep on Friday! My skin is a disaster again and needs a VACaction, but we are holding out as long as possible, since Edgar is doing such a good job.

Please keep my very dear friend Kendra in your prayers. She finished her 3rd round of chemo on Friday, and the couple of days after chemo are pretty tough on her.

I have a lot to thank God for, but as I mentioned in my previous post, God is worthy of my thanks and praise primarily for who He is, NOT just for what He does or when He does what I want.

Hannah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment