Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Prayers for Laura

Laura, from It's So Long Colon wished Winnie the Pooh, her ileostomy, a lovely goodbye on Sunday as she headed in for surgery to create her J pouch. I'm praying for a speedy recovery and a quick adjustment to life with a J pouch! Go visit her blog and wish her well!

I'm doing okay! Feeling kind of "off." Nothing really is wrong; just bad days here and there. A bad day with the steroids last week, arthritis flaring with the weather, migraines, tummy hurting and feeling nauseated. I am a little concerned that something is not right with my tummy. I don't really know what the deal is. It just doesn't seem like I should have to force myself to eat and still have pain. Hopefully it's just that my body is still trying to clean up the inflammation from my June surgery!

Hannah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment