Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Catching Up....

Hi, Uh, hi.

It's me, Semi Colon.

I know, it's been awhile.

For the two months since I've posted, I've been out living life and haven't had time to sit down and write about my health, which is AWESOME! Thankfully, although I've had several ER visits, I have not had a single hospital admission - and this is the FIRST summer since 2007 that I can say that. What a blessing!

Still, much has happened, health-wise, and I have a bit of time on my hands at the moment, so I'll be publishing posts (some of which will be back-dated).

My goal is to publish one post per day for the rest of the week, so keep checking back in to find out what's been going on in the exciting health adventures of Semi Colon!

Here's a list of newly-published posts:

Dental Blessings, Part 1

Dental Blessings, Part 2

In Which Semi Colon Impresses the Rheumy

Hannah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment